Saturday 30 January 2010

Written Assignment: Childhood Memories

Write a composition (150-200 words) about a nice memory from your childhood, in case no ideas come to mind, you may write about something exciting, surprising, shocking or frightening that happened to you as a child (and of course you can use your imagination). Remember to use the Past Perfect Tense that we have practiced (if you need to go over it click here)

I would appreciate if you could leave your writing on the comment section or sent it to me by email. If you are going to write it on  paper please respect margins, paragraphs and pay attention to presentation
This writing assignment is due on Tuesday 9th February.



 If you need to make sure on how to leave a comment click here.

2 comments:

  1. I have happy memories of my childhood, there were four children in the house, two brothers and two sisters, there wasn´t a big difference of age between us.
    My oldest memory is the bath in the kitchen on Saturday evening, that room was the warmest in the flat. My parents prepared a big round washing-up bowl made in zinc, filled with hot water, each two children used the same water, I always was after my brother, while my father was drying my brother my mother washed-up me.

    Being a bit older I remember that we played outside most the time, we hadn´t any mechanical or electrical toy, we made wooden guns with clothes peg to shot our plastic little soldiers.

    If I have to mention a nice taste of that time I´ll say that a piece of bread with a portion of hard chocolate will be always my favorite afternoon snack.

    I´m sure that children nowadays will have as nice memories of their chilhood as I have, although I believe that mine are nicer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your childhood memories, Quino.

    ReplyDelete